Thursday, September 13, 2007

It ain't easy being green

thanks SO MUCH to all the families who are supporting the "Green Movement" that my wife and I have started at Franklin. Lots of the kids are already bringing trashless lunches! go here for more info:
http://www.wastefreelunches.org/

It's my hope that our class is the greenest at franklin and the first to institute 100% trashless lunches. I will too be making sacrifices. I am now bringing my own tumbler to rubios with me everyday instead of using a new paper cup everyday.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a huge environmentalist. I am not even that big of a fan of the environment. I mean it's ok but I am much bigger fan of Franklin and efficiency. Our custodians simply have better things to do than haul around 15 bags of unnecessary trash each day.

p.s. Global warming is a myth that is perpetuated by the bicycle and roll-on deodorant industries.

No comments: